The 11th Annual Morelfest Wine & Dine offers a gourmet experience for morel lovers on Friday, May 19, 2017. This event is organized by the Boyne Area Chamber of Commerce, and two seatings are available at 5:30 and 8 p.m.
Guests will be treated to live entertainment and gourmet hors d’oeuvres prepared by the Boyne Mountain chefs and paired with fine wines from Bayside Beverage. This year’s menu will be posted as the event draws near. Below is the 2016 menu with wine pairings:
- Morel Ragout Crostini: Sautéed morels, caramelized ramps, Boursin cheese, fresh thyme and a hint of sherry wine
- Morel, bacon, ramp, spinach risotto, touch of truffle oil
- Spinach Gnocchi, sautéed ramps, morels and asparagus
- Morel, leek and cheddar stuffed, Applewood bacon wrapped pinwheel Bison and Bluestem Farms Pork meatloaf with cherry ketchup
- Morel soup, fried ramps, chive crème fraiche
- Dessert Station: Assorted petit fours.
Admission is $50 per person, including tax and gratuity. Sponsors of this gourmet event are the Boyne Area Chamber of Commerce, Boyne Mountain and Bayside Beverage. RESERVATIONS are required and you can register below.
5:30 p.m. seating, Friday, May 19
8 p.m. seating, Friday, May 19